Friday, December 17, 2010

Breakfast: Eggs 2 Ways

When you can't decide between two different ways to cook something, I say, whenever possible, cook it BOTH ways.

In accordance with my recent theory that any spice that goes well with chicken will go well with eggs, I experimented a little with breakfast.  Never had dill will eggs before, but I have now!  With some fresh thyme, black pepper, and jalapeno (all ingredients, all organic, all the time).  Take a look:

Also, in honor of my new friend Susie from Italy, some Eggs Italiano!  This one was actually a test for something I'm making later (I'm such a cave tease), but it came out delicious.  Just simple, black pepper, dry oregano, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper.  Lookie:

Good stuff.  See you all around dinner time with, hopefully, a fantastic twist on a recently very popular dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment